Plain Irresponsible Plain Irresponsible

This video made sense and had an intelligible joke. i know what your intention was with this..

Moral Quandary Moral Quandary

Dude, sick movie!

Pokémon XD parody Pokémon XD parody

EPIC BRO!

The Dark The Dark

Mama mia! Now THAT's a spicy Flash!

JoshSketch responds:

Mmmmamamama! Thank you!

Get Flappy Birds Yo! Get Flappy Birds Yo!

Epic win!

Dafuq Collab Dafuq Collab

EPIC RANDOM FOR THE WIN!!!!!!!!

Potatoman responds:

thanksyous

Roomies Halloween Special Roomies Halloween Special

Good Movie, Great FX!

Garfield meets Grumpy Cat Garfield meets Grumpy Cat

THIS IS SO FUNNY I FORGOT TO LAUGH LOSER

DR. BEES DR. BEES

Critique time!

Okay, for starters, the first part, when he's walking, eh... it... was bad. It was just one single drawing in a poorly-tweened cycle. You could have at least put SOME kind of arms or legs animation in there.
Second, the towel rack, once again, eh...
It was poorly drawn. The towels were pretty bad. The eyes blinking was alright, though you still need to work on your artwork.

Now for the licking scene. You REALLY have to put in some more detail.

But, in conclusion, it made me laugh. Though it needs some work, it was funny nonetheless.

6.9/10.

PokePooP PokePooP

This is the epitome of why Newgrounds and young Flash animators in general have been declining in quality recently. Instead of spending your time making something new and original, you chose to jump on the "POKEMON PARODY RANDOM EXAGGERATED FACES I'M SO OFFENSIVE" bandwagon, which honestly looks completely indistinguishable from every other Flash cartoon of that nature. Everything about this is nothing more than a carbon copy of the works of PsychicPebbles and the legions of idiots who try and mimic his style as well.
As for the animation, I can tell you know what you're doing. It's nothing spectacular, but it's definitely not bad. So I ask you, why spend your time making this when you could be developing your own art style and not making yet another generic Pokemon parody?